For every Indian a day would be incomplete without a plate of hot rice. In most of the cultures rice is the staple food and some prefer it boiled or steamed with a delicious curry on the side while some prefer as flavoured rice, sticky or crispy. There numerous varieties of rice grown in different parts of India and Kaatuyanam Arisi or Rice is one of the exotic varieties which is widely cultivated in South India. We are bringing you the unique taste and flavour of Kaatuyanam to your home.
- It is rich in Fiber.
- It aids in weight management
- An ideal choice for diabetes as it is parboiled variety.
- The best source of Vitamin B.
- It is rich in Magnesium content.
- Delayed ageing, the anthocyanin delays the skin ageing process.
How to use?
- Use it as boiled or steamed rice.
- Good to make Dosa, Puttu, and Idly.
Please store it in a cool, dry place. Once opened transfer the contents to an air tight container.
- Delivery takes up to working days within Tamil Nadu.
- Delivery takes up to 3-7 working days within South India (Kerela, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana).
- Delivery takes up to 7-10 working days in other parts of India.
- Delivery to North Eastern states and hilly regions takes up to 14 days.