Chickpea & Oats Noodles (200gms)
- Regular price
- Rs. 95.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 95.00
- Unit price
CHICKPEA & OATS NOODLES
Kamaleya’s chickpea noodles consist of lentil (dal), chickpea and oats. They are not only nutritious but also a great source of protein and fibre along with minerals. Overall a great combination of health and wellness with no compromise on taste and texture. The noodles are sun dried to retain maximum nutrients and to avoid cholesterol. This unique combination
is a great option for people looking to add more plant based protein and whole grains to their diet.
- Contains no preservatives, no artificial flavours, no artificial colours and no MSG
- Chickpeas and dal are both rich in plant based protein making it a great alternative for vegetarians and vegans.
- The main ingredients used in these noodles are a good source of dietary fibre which control cholesterol levels, promote bowel movement and control blood sugar.
- Oats are more filling than refined grains and control appetite making it easier for weight management.
- Oats have a low glycemic index making it Diabetic friendly and pcos friendly as they do not increase the glucose level in our body.
- Chickpeas and lentils are rich in antioxidants, iron and complex carbohydrates which helps in a steady release of energy.
- Chickpeas and lentils are low in fat and the noodles have been sundried proving a very low fat content.
Pasta : 100gm
Masala : 10g
Energy : 382.45
Dietary fiber: 10.37
Moong Dal flour
Contains gluten (wheat semolina)
Please store it in a cool, dry place. Once opened transfer the contents to an air tight container.
- Delivery takes up to 1-4 working days within Tamil Nadu.
- Delivery takes up to 3-7 working days within South India (Kerela, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana).
- Delivery takes up to 7-10 working days in other parts of India.
- Delivery to North Eastern states and hilly regions takes up to 14 days.
cooked this today morning and it was a good start to my day. i cooked the same way they showed on top but without onion. it still tastes good.
followed the mentioned recipe and it tasted good. it didnt have that clumpy texture which was good to eat. the taste make was perfect with the level of spice and salt.
i purchased this product as it said it was diabetic friendly and to my surprise it actually is as it didnt increase my blood sugar and showed positive results after consumption. thanks to kamaleya !
the flavours arent far different from noodles as its taste maker does the magic... the cooking process and time was good as i followed the recipe.. it worked perfect for me...
instead of having any regular masala oats just try this oats noodles. it gives the same feeling of oats and keeps me full for longer too. this also has a good tastemaker which is better than the masala oats we have generally..