Jowar is comparatively the healthiest choice for your regular maida or atta. If you are a regular consumer of flour then shifting to jowar could be your apt choice. It helps in maintaining the overall health of the body and suitable for all. Jowar is being used widely in India.
- It is a good source of energy
- Rich in antioxidants
- Good source of protein
- Helpful in maintaining glucose levels
How to use?
- Use it to make roti, chappathi, etc
- Use it to make porridge.
Please store it in a cool, dry place. Once opened transfer the contents to an air tight container.
- Delivery takes up to working days within Tamil Nadu.
- Delivery takes up to 3-7 working days within South India (Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana).
- Delivery takes up to 7-10 working days in other parts of India.
- Delivery to North Eastern states and hilly regions takes up to 14 days.