- Regular price
- Rs. 75.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 75.00
- Unit price
In many homes, breakfast is the most challenging meal of the day – for Moms and kids! Moms need to get things ready on time and deal with all the fussiness and picky eating. Kids have to gobble down whatever is in front of them whether they’re in the mood for it or not. If this sounds like the situation in your home, sounds like your family is in dire need of some variety! Try out Kamaleya’s Oats Noodles. We’re strong believers in starting the day on a healthy and tasty note and thus we make sure our products are nourishing as well as satisfying. It serves 3 people. Quantity : 175 gms
Noodles: Oats Flour 50%, Wheat Flour 50%, and Salt.
Tastemaker Ingredients: Salt, clove, cinnamon, ginger, onion powder, garlic powder, tomato powder, and coriander powder
- Oats are considered a rich source of antioxidants, their consumption offers a great deal of protection against free radical-mediated diseases.
- Oats have the capability to regulate and lower the blood sugar of the body, it reduces the chances of blockage in the heart that results in cardiac arrest. Heart attacks take place since the arterial walls of the heart become blocked. Low sugar count in the blood reduces such risk.
- People suffering from Diabetes who switches over to Oats also display lower triglyceride levels in the blood. It lowers the amount of LDL.
- Oats is rich in Calcium which is very important for strengthening bones.
How to consume
- Drizzle oil in a pan. Sauté vegetables of your choice. Add 3cups of water and bring it to a boil. Add Kamaleya Oats noodles and let it cook for about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle our tastemaker and serve hot!
Please store it in a cool, dry place. Once opened transfer the contents to an air tight container.
- Delivery takes up to working days within Tamil Nadu.
- Delivery takes up to 3-7 working days within South India (Kerela, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana).
- Delivery takes up to 7-10 working days in other parts of India.
- Delivery to North Eastern states and hilly regions takes up to 14 days.
cooked this today morning and it was a good start to my day. i cooked the same way they showed on top but without onion. it still tastes good.
followed the mentioned recipe and it tasted good. it didnt have that clumpy texture which was good to eat. the taste make was perfect with the level of spice and salt.
i purchased this product as it said it was diabetic friendly and to my surprise it actually is as it didnt increase my blood sugar and showed positive results after consumption. thanks to kamaleya !
the flavours arent far different from noodles as its taste maker does the magic... the cooking process and time was good as i followed the recipe.. it worked perfect for me...
instead of having any regular masala oats just try this oats noodles. it gives the same feeling of oats and keeps me full for longer too. this also has a good tastemaker which is better than the masala oats we have generally..